The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Before starting any remodel, it's important to set a budget that includes material costs, labor costs, and contingency funds for unexpected expenses.
- Determine the scope of the remodel: Decide which elements of the bathroom you want to update, and whether you want to do a complete remodel or just make a few changes.
- Choose fixtures and finishes: Select fixtures and finishes that fit your budget, style, and functional needs. Consider factors like durability, ease of cleaning, and water efficiency.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Look for a contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling, positive references, and proper licensing and insurance.
- Plan for future needs: Think about how your bathroom needs may change in the future, and incorporate features like grab bars or a curbless shower that will make the space accessible and safe for all users.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Grasmere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Grasmere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Grasmere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GrasmereIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?