The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it's functional for your needs. You may want to move appliances, add an island, or create a more open floor plan.
- Storage: Determine how much storage you need and plan to include cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Consider custom options to maximize storage capacity.
- Lighting: Think about the type and amount of lighting you'll need for different areas of the kitchen, including ambient, task, and accent lighting. Choose energy-efficient options for cost savings.
- Materials: Decide on the materials you want for your countertops, cabinets, flooring, and backsplash. Select high-quality materials that are durable and complement your design style.
- Budget: Create a realistic budget that includes all costs, such as materials, labor, permits, and any unexpected expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending and unnecessary stress.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Butler Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Butler Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Butler Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Butler ManorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Modern Backsplash Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York