Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Functionality: When planning a luxury bathroom remodel in Manor Heights, Staten Island, consider the functionality of the space. Add features and fixtures that meet your specific needs and lifestyle, such as a large bathtub or walk-in shower, double sinks or a spacious vanity.
- Design: Choose a design theme that matches your style preference and complements the rest of your home. Consider elements such as colors, textures, and materials to create a cohesive and inviting space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in any bathroom, especially one that’s luxurious. Incorporate multiple lighting fixtures to create a bright, inviting space. Dimmer switches are a great addition to create ambiance and relaxation during bath time.
- Storage: A luxury bathroom should be well-organized and clutter-free. Consider adding built-in cabinets, shelving, or storage solutions to keep towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials out of sight but within reach.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom, especially a luxury one, can be expensive. Set a budget for your project and stick to it by prioritizing essential elements first and allocating funds for less crucial items later.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandWest BrightonOakwoodNew BrightonStapleton