Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Emerson Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize the space. This may include adding more counter space or reconfiguring the placement of appliances.
- Cabinetry: Upgrading your kitchen cabinets can give your space a fresh look. Determine if you want to keep your existing cabinets and give them a facelift, or if you want to replace them altogether.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in a small kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space.
- Appliances: If your appliances are outdated, upgrading them can not only improve the functionality of your kitchen, but also increase your home's value. Look for energy-efficient options that will save you money in the long run.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that works well with your space and personal style. Lighter colors can make a small kitchen feel larger, while dark colors can add a dramatic touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets