The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and determine if changes are needed to improve functionality, flow, and accessibility.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinets that meet your storage needs and design preferences. Custom cabinetry is a great option if you have unique requirements.
- Countertops: Select a durable material that can withstand daily use and complements your cabinetry and overall kitchen design. Popular options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to newer, energy-efficient models that match your cooking habits and kitchen size. Consider the placement and configuration of appliances in relation to the rest of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Implement a lighting plan that includes ambient, task, and accent lighting to enhance the functionality and ambiance of your kitchen. Utilize natural light and consider adding under-cabinet lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Egbertville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Egbertville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Egbertville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EgbertvilleHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum