Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Fordham
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Assess the current layout of your bathroom and identify any elements that need to be replaced, such as the toilet, sink, or bathtub.
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic you want to achieve with your remodel, whether it be a modern, traditional, or eclectic look.
- Determine your budget and prioritize what updates are most important to you. This may include new fixtures, lighting, paint, or flooring.
- Think about functionality and how you use your bathroom on a daily basis. If you have limited space, consider adding storage solutions or optimizing the layout to make the most of the available space.
- Don't forget about the details, such as hardware, accessories, and finishing touches, that can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of your updated bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fordham
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fordham
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fordham
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FordhamPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space