Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Belmont
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Style: Consider what style of farmhouse kitchen you want, such as modern or traditional, and choose materials, colors, and decor that suit that style.
- Layout: Determine the layout that works best for you and your family's needs, whether it's an open-concept design or a more closed-off space with designated work zones.
- Storage: Think about how much storage you'll need for your kitchen tools, appliances, and cookware, and plan accordingly with cabinetry and shelving.
- Lighting: Install adequate lighting fixtures for both task lighting and ambiance, such as pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and sconces.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your cooking habits and lifestyle, such as a gas range, a large refrigerator, or a built-in microwave.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belmont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belmont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belmont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BelmontHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxKew GardensRemsen VillageWoodlawnBelmont