Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in City Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Design: Consider a design that will fit the farmhouse theme. This includes elements like open shelving, apron sinks, rustic lighting fixtures, and weathered finishes.
- Functionality: Ensure that the remodel provides enough space for cooking and storage. Consider adding a kitchen island, pantry, and cabinets with adjustable shelves.
- Materials: Use natural materials like wood, stone, and brick to enhance the farmhouse look. Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Color Scheme: Stick to warm and neutral colors that reflect the natural surroundings. Use accent colors sparingly, and avoid overly bright or bold shades.
- Lighting: Install lighting that casts a warm glow and complements the natural light in the kitchen. Consider adding a chandelier or pendant lights over the island to create a focal point.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxForest Hills GardensPelham BaySt. AlbansFresh Meadows