Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Claremont Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize luxury features that fit within your price range.
- Select high-quality, durable materials that will stand the test of time and use.
- Consider the layout and functionality of the kitchen, such as the placement of appliances and the flow of traffic.
- Choose luxury appliances and fixtures, such as a high-end stove or a statement lighting fixture.
- Work with a professional designer to create a cohesive and stylish look, incorporating elements like custom cabinetry and unique finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Claremont Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Claremont Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Claremont Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Claremont VillageBest Bathroom Paint Finishes5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Find A Good General Contractor