The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and identify areas that need improvement. Determine if you want to keep the same layout or make necessary changes that will improve the space.
- Plumbing: If you plan on changing the layout of your bathroom, you will need to consider the plumbing. Decide if you need to move the existing plumbing fixtures or install new ones.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element in any bathroom remodel. Determine the type of lighting you want to install, such as recessed lighting, sconces, or vanity lighting.
- Materials: Consider the materials you want to use for your bathroom remodel, such as tile, countertops, and flooring. Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and complement the overall design of your bathroom.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the bathroom remodel and prioritize areas that need the most attention. Make sure to factor in unexpected expenses and leave some room for contingencies.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgewater Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Edgewater Park11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerPopular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023