The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the existing layout and functionality of the bathroom and determine if changes need to be made to improve the flow and usability of the space.
- Style and design: Decide on a style and design that suits your taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Choose materials, colors, and fixtures that will create a cohesive look.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your renovation and prioritize the most important updates. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise.
- Plumbing and electrical: Ensure that the plumbing and electrical systems in the bathroom are up to code and in good working condition. Upgrading these systems may be necessary depending on the age and condition of the existing infrastructure.
- Storage and organization: Think about your storage and organization needs and plan accordingly. Consider installing built-in storage options or adding shelves and cabinets to keep your bathroom clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wakefield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wakefield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wakefield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WakefieldHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?