The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional and efficient for your needs. Make sure to plan out the new layout and consider factors such as the placement of appliances, work zones, and storage space.
- Cabinets: Choose the right cabinets for your traditional kitchen remodel. Consider the style, color, material, and hardware. Custom cabinets may be necessary for a specific design or layout.
- Countertops: Pick a countertop that balances both style and functionality. Granite, marble, or butcher block are popular options for a traditional kitchen remodel.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for any kitchen. Plan for a mixture of task lighting (e.g. under-cabinet lighting) and ambient lighting (e.g. pendant lights) to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit the style of your traditional kitchen remodel. Brands such as Sub-Zero and Wolf are popular for their quality and timeless design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Riverdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Riverdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Riverdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Riverdale8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets