The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the overall design style you want to achieve in your bathroom. Contemporary bathrooms tend to have clean lines, minimalistic décor and sleek finishes.
- Think about the colors and materials you want to use. Contemporary bathrooms often feature neutral colors like white, gray, or black, and may incorporate materials like glass, chrome, or stainless steel.
- Consider the functionality of your bathroom. Will it be used primarily for relaxation or for getting ready in the morning? This will affect the types of fixtures and storage options you choose.
- Think about lighting. Contemporary bathrooms often incorporate recessed lighting, task lighting, and even ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Don't forget about eco-friendly options. Consider water-saving fixtures, energy-efficient lighting, and sustainable materials like bamboo or reclaimed wood to create a contemporary bathroom that is both stylish and eco-conscious
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Canarsie
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Canarsie
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Canarsie
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CanarsieHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint FinishesCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas