Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Boerum Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it functions. Plan for enough counter space, storage, and ensure that the kitchen flow is efficient. A contemporary kitchen is sleek and streamlined, focusing on minimalism and functionality.
- Cabinetry: Contemporary kitchen design includes simple and clean cabinets with flat doors and little or no ornamentation. The cabinets should have a modern finish and match the color scheme of your kitchen. Consider using open shelving or glass doors to showcase your beautiful dishware.
- Color Palette: Choose a color palette that is minimalistic and bright, such as white or matte black, paired with metallic finishes like stainless steel or brass. Consider incorporating bold colors through accent pieces such as bright bar stools or a statement backsplash.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a contemporary kitchen. Consider installing LED lights under the cabinets or pendant lights above the island to create a warm and inviting ambiance. Use light fixtures to accentuate your design and add interest.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances, choose ones with a clean look and high-performance features. Stainless steel appliances are a favored choice for a contemporary kitchen design. Consider built-in appliances to save space and make the kitchen look sleek and organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Boerum Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Boerum HillSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets