Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Assess the current layout: Determine how to utilize the existing space effectively, and consider moving fixtures such as the toilet or sink to optimize space.
- Consider the style: Decide on the overall look and feel of the bathroom, including the color scheme and materials used, to ensure a cohesive design.
- Choose the right fixtures and finishes: Select high-quality, durable fixtures and finishes that fit within the budget, while still adding value and style to the bathroom.
- Maximize storage: Opt for cabinets, shelves, and wall-mounted storage options to create more organization and storage space in the bathroom.
- Don't forget about lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any bathroom, so consider adding task lighting, such as sconces or recessed lights, to improve visibility and ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks