The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine if it can be improved or if a complete reconfiguration is necessary.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize what aspects of the bathroom are most important to you.
- Style: Choose a design style that fits your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are durable and appropriate for the bathroom, such as porcelain or ceramic tile and water-resistant paint.
- Lighting: Ensure the bathroom has adequate lighting, including task lighting around the vanity and ambient lighting throughout the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement