Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Wingate
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the style and design of the kitchen, as well as the materials used in order to create a cohesive and high-end look.
- Factor in the functionality of the kitchen and what appliances are necessary for cooking and entertaining at a luxury level.
- Think about the layout and flow of the kitchen, making sure that it is optimized for the size and shape of the space.
- Consider lighting and how it can enhance the overall aesthetic of the kitchen while also providing ample task lighting for cooking and food preparation.
- When it comes to selecting cabinetry, flooring and countertops, choose high-quality materials that are both functional and visually pleasing. Opt for natural stone or hardwoods for a classic and timeless look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wingate
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wingate
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wingate
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WingateWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets