Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Carroll Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of your bathroom. Determine if you need to rearrange fixtures or add more storage space.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and allocate funds to the most important aspects, such as fixtures and tiles.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall look and feel of your home. Consider trendy or classic designs, materials and colors.
- Contractor: Hire a licensed and experienced contractor who can help you with the design and execution of your project, obtain necessary permits, and ensure all work is up to code.
- Timeline: Establish a realistic timeline for the remodel. Consider potential delays, such as waiting for custom fixtures or dealing with unexpected issues that may arise during construction.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carroll Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carroll Gardens7 Modern Backsplash IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum