Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of your bathroom. Determine if you need to make any changes or additions that will improve its usability and convenience.
- Style: Choose a design style that works well with the overall style of your home. Traditional bathroom designs tend to have classic details and vintage-inspired elements, such as clawfoot tubs or pedestal sinks.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are durable and can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Popular options for traditional bathrooms include marble, porcelain, and ceramic tile.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a critical role in any bathroom, and having the right lighting can help set the tone and create a relaxing atmosphere. Consider incorporating sconces or chandeliers to add ambiance to your space.
- Storage: One of the most important factors to consider when remodeling your bathroom is storage. Make sure you have enough storage space for essentials such as towels and toiletries. Consider adding built-ins, such as medicine cabinets or shelving units, for extra storage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park South5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors