Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and determine if it needs to be changed to better suit your needs. This may include relocating fixtures, such as the toilet or shower, to improve functionality.
- Materials: Choose durable and water-resistant materials such as ceramic or porcelain tiles for the floors and walls. Consider using natural stone or quartz for the countertops and vanity tops.
- Lighting: Make sure to incorporate proper lighting in the bathroom to set the mood and provide ample visibility. This may include adding task lighting around the mirror and overhead lighting for the shower and toilet area.
- Storage: Consider adding storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets or a vanity with drawers to help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Fixtures and hardware: Updating fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and towel bars can help give your bathroom a fresh new look. Choose a style that complements the overall design of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum