Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Manhattan Valley
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define your budget and prioritize your needs. Are you just updating the aesthetics or do you need to address functionality and storage?
- Consider the layout and flow of the space. Can you optimize the configuration to create more open space or improve traffic flow?
- Select materials and finishes that are durable and easy to maintain. Look for low-maintenance options like vinyl flooring or quartz countertops.
- Choose fixtures that complement the style of the space while also providing the appropriate level of functionality. For example, a wall-mounted toilet can save space in a smaller bathroom.
- Think about lighting and ventilation. Ensure your bathroom has adequate lighting for tasks like applying makeup or shaving, and proper ventilation to prevent moisture buildup.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan ValleyIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMorris HeightsHamilton HeightsBushwickBrownsville