Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Gramercy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you want to use the space. Do you want an open-concept layout, a traditional layout, or a combination of both?
- Cabinetry: Choose quality, durable cabinetry that matches your style and meets your storage needs. Consider custom cabinets for a truly unique touch.
- Countertops: Select a countertop material that is durable and easy to maintain. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular choices for their durability and aesthetics.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a kitchen. Consider a combination of lighting sources, including recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting, to create the perfect ambiance.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality, energy-efficient appliances that meet your cooking needs and fit well into your kitchen design. Consider a smart refrigerator, induction cooktop, and convection oven for modern convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gramercy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gramercy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gramercy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GramercyWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?