The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: In small kitchens, space utilization is crucial. Consider incorporating smart storage solutions such as pull-out cabinets and shelving, corner cabinets, and vertical storage.
- Layout: A well-thought-out layout can maximize functionality and make your small kitchen feel more spacious. Consider the placement of appliances, sink, and work areas to create an efficient flow.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a big difference in a small kitchen. Make sure to incorporate ample task lighting and consider adding under-cabinet lighting to brighten dark corners.
- Color and Materials: Lighter colors and materials can help create the illusion of a larger space. Consider choosing light-colored cabinets, countertops, and backsplashes.
- Multipurpose Features: Every inch counts in a small kitchen, so consider incorporating multipurpose features such as a kitchen island that can double as a workspace or dining area, or a pull-out pantry that can be tucked away when not in use.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattanville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattanville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattanville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattanville10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An OvenProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas