Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Chelsea
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and determine if any changes need to be made for better flow and functionality. This may mean moving appliances or adding more counter space.
- Style: Decide on the style of the kitchen, whether it’s traditional, modern, or a mix of both. Choose materials that fit the style, such as wood cabinets and marble countertops for traditional kitchens.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential to create an inviting and functional kitchen. Consider the placement and types of lighting fixtures, such as under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights over the island.
- Appliances: Decide on the appliances that will best suit your needs and fit the style of the kitchen. Stainless steel appliances are popular for traditional kitchens.
- Budget: Kitchen remodels can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important changes and consider where you can save money, such as using affordable flooring options.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Chelsea7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel