Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Glen Oaks
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout and functionality – Consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen, ensuring there is enough countertop space, cabinetry, and storage for your needs.
- Materials and finishes – Choose high-quality materials and finishes that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the overall design of your home.
- Lighting – Incorporate adequate lighting in your new kitchen, including pendant lights over the island, under-cabinet lighting, and natural light sources.
- Appliances – Decide on the appliances you want to include, such as a range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave, and ensure they fit into your kitchen design seamlessly.
- Budget – Plan your budget carefully and include a contingency fund for unexpected expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glen Oaks
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Glen OaksNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSt. AlbansDouglastonGlen OaksCambria Heights