Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the space: Take into account the overall size of the bathroom and its current layout. Determine what changes you want to make to better accommodate your needs.
- Set a budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel. This will help you prioritize your goals and determine which upgrades are most important.
- Select the right materials: Choose materials and fixtures that match your style and budget. Consider factors like durability, ease of maintenance, and overall aesthetic appeal.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Choose a contractor with experience in large bathroom remodels. Check references, credentials, and portfolio to ensure they are capable of delivering quality work within budget and on time.
- Think about functionality: Consider adding features like extra storage, improved lighting, and easy-to-use fixtures to make your bathroom more functional and enjoyable to use.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference