Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and size of the bathroom: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, and whether any changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel, and prioritize the most important updates based on cost and necessity.
- Plumbing and electrical work: Take into account any necessary plumbing or electrical work, and budget accordingly for these updates.
- Style and design: Think about the overall style and design of the bathroom, and choose finishes and fixtures that will reflect this aesthetic.
- Storage and organization: Consider storage and organization needs, including the addition of cabinetry, shelves, and other storage solutions.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro HillWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas