Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Sunnyside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- 1. Budget: It's important to have a clear budget in mind before starting a large bathroom remodel in Sunnyside, Queens. This will help you prioritize what changes are most important and avoid overspending.
- 2. Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how you can maximize the space for both functionality and aesthetics. This may involve moving plumbing or electrical lines, or reconfiguring the layout altogether.
- 3. Style: Choose a bathroom style that suits your personal taste and complements your home's overall aesthetic. From sleek and modern to classic and traditional, there are many design options to explore.
- 4. Storage: Adequate storage is key in any bathroom, especially in larger remodels. Consider adding built-in shelving, medicine cabinets, or even a vanity with ample drawer space to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- 5. Lighting: Lighting can make or break the ambiance in your bathroom. Consider adding dimmable lighting fixtures, sconces, or even a statement chandelier to create the perfect mood for your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunnyside7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower