The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout and functionality of the space. A well-planned layout can make all the difference in the functionality of your kitchen.
- Storage: Take into account the amount of storage you need and plan accordingly. You may want to include cabinets, pantry space, and other storage options to accommodate your needs.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your needs and budget. Consider energy efficiency and style when selecting appliances for the kitchen.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider factors such as style, color, texture, and price when selecting materials for the kitchen.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the project and stick to it. Be sure to include all costs, such as materials, labor, and permits, when creating your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica CenterHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets