Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Lindenwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: Consider the layout and flow of the kitchen. Optimize storage space, countertop area, and accessibility to appliances for ease of use.
- Style: Determine the overall design aesthetic, such as modern, farmhouse, or minimalist. Choose colors, materials, and finishes that complement the style of your home.
- Technology: Incorporate technology into your kitchen remodel, such as smart appliances, touchless faucets, and built-in charging stations.
- Lighting: Ensure the kitchen has adequate lighting for cooking, entertaining, and ambiance. Consider adding task lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and dimmer switches for flexibility.
- Sustainability: Choose eco-friendly materials and appliances to reduce your carbon footprint. Consider energy-efficient lighting and water-saving features for long-term cost savings.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lindenwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lindenwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lindenwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LindenwoodDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An OvenTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSunnyside GardensRego ParkCollege PointRidgewood