Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a Rustic Theme: The first thing to consider when remodeling a rustic bathroom in Edgemere, Queens is the theme. You may want to consider adopting a rustic style for your bathroom, which may include using natural materials like wood, stone, and metal in your bathroom design.
- Storage Space: Rustic bathrooms look great when everything is organized and put away, so you'll need plenty of storage. You can add a storage cabinet or rustic vanity that complements your bathroom style.
- Bathroom Fixtures: When remodeling a rustic bathroom in Edgemere, Queens, you want to consider adding rustic bathroom fixtures that complement your chosen theme. You can add rusted metals, copper, and brass fixtures in your bathroom.
- The Flooring: You'll want to pick a floor that complements your rustic bathroom. You can install a natural stone or hardwood floor, which are both great for rustic bathrooms.
- Bathroom Lighting: Finally, you'll need to consider the bathroom lighting. You may want to add rustic lighting fixtures, like wrought iron or copper sconces, to enhance the rustic feel of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas