The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style of your home: When undertaking a rustic bathroom remodel in Rockaway Park, Queens, it's important to ensure that the style of your bathroom matches the overall style of your home.
- Choose natural materials: Rustic design often relies on natural materials such as wood and stone. Incorporating these elements into your bathroom remodel will help to create a cohesive look.
- Create a focal point: Consider incorporating a standout feature into your rustic bathroom remodel. This could be a statement bathtub or a striking vanity unit.
- Opt for a neutral colour scheme: Rustic design often favours natural colours such as beige, brown and green. Opting for a neutral colour scheme in your bathroom remodel will help to create a calming space.
- Don't forget about lighting: Lighting is an important factor to consider in any bathroom remodel. When creating a rustic look, consider installing soft and warm ambient lighting to enhance the cosy feel of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rockaway Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rockaway ParkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower