Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in New Dorp
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of the kitchen. Determine the best location of appliances, sink, and workspace.
- Design: Choose a design that complements the farmhouse style such as shaker cabinets, apron front sink, open shelving, and vintage-chic patterns.
- Storage: Ensure you have enough storage space for kitchenware, utensils, and pantry items. Consider adding pull-out drawers, racks, and organizers to maximize space.
- Lighting: Add appropriate lighting fixtures such as pendant lights, chandeliers, and under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the kitchen and create an inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Use durable and quality materials such as natural wood, stone countertops, and ceramic tile flooring that are in line with the farmhouse style and can withstand heavy use.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Dorp
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Dorp
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Dorp
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New Dorp7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets