Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and if there is a need to change it to maximize space and functionality.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures that are appropriate for the size of the bathroom, such as a compact toilet and a small sink.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger. Consider adding a window or skylight, and installing bright yet warm lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by adding shelves or cabinets that fit in the available space without making the bathroom look cluttered.
- Materials: Low-maintenance and durable materials such as ceramic tiles and waterproof paint are ideal for small bathrooms.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CliftonHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?