Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Egbertville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space limitations: In a small bathroom, every inch counts. Consider maximizing vertical space with shelving, storage cabinets or vanity units. Also, choose fixtures that are space-saving, such as a compact toilet or a corner sink.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger and more inviting. Consider installing task lighting around the mirror, as well as ambient lighting to brighten up the space.
- Color palette: Choosing light or neutral colors can help create the illusion of more space. Avoid dark colors, which can make a small bathroom feel claustrophobic.
- Materials: When selecting materials, consider their durability and moisture resistance. Porcelain tiles, for instance, are low-maintenance and durable. Additionally, you can consider using materials such as glass or mirrors to create the illusion of more space.
- Budget: Lastly, it's important to set a budget for your bathroom remodel. Prioritize the areas you want to focus on, such as updating the fixtures or changing the flooring, while staying within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Egbertville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Egbertville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Egbertville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Egbertville7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandSt. GeorgeElm ParkNew Dorp BeachNew Springville