Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Heartland Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine if any changes need to be made to optimize space, functionality and ease of use.
- Lighting: Determine how much natural and artificial light is needed and create a lighting plan that enhances the aesthetic appeal of the bathroom while also providing adequate illumination.
- Fixtures: Select fixtures such as the sink, shower, tub, and toilet that complement the overall style and design of the bathroom and provide the desired level of functionality and durability.
- Materials: Choose quality materials such as tiles, flooring, countertops, and vanities that are durable, easy to clean and resistant to moisture and humidity.
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and work with a reputable contractor or designer to develop a plan that fits within that budget while also achieving the desired look and functionality for the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Heartland Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Heartland Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Heartland Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Heartland VillageDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor