The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for maximum efficiency and functionality. This includes the placement of appliances, cabinets, and counters.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinetry that fits both your aesthetic and functional needs. Custom cabinets are a great option for maximizing storage space and creating a unique look.
- Countertops: Choose durable and attractive countertops that suit your cooking and lifestyle needs. Popular options include granite, marble, and quartz.
- Lighting: Ensure that your kitchen has ample lighting, both natural and artificial. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting to brighten up workspaces and make the kitchen feel more inviting.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your budget and cooking habits. Make sure they are properly placed and easily accessible for maximum convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?