The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space planning: Before starting a large bathroom remodel, consider the space and layout of the bathroom, including any potential obstacles or challenges, such as plumbing or electrical issues.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel, taking into account the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise during the renovation.
- Style and design: Choose a cohesive and functional style and design for the bathroom, taking into account the existing aesthetic of the home, personal preferences, and practical considerations such as storage and lighting.
- Permits and regulations: Check with local officials to ensure that all necessary permits and regulations are in place before beginning work on the remodel, particularly if any plumbing or electrical work will be involved.
- Hiring a professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to oversee the project, particularly if it is a large and complex renovation, in order to ensure that the work is completed safely and to a high standard.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel