Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural materials: Opt for natural materials like wood, stone, and brick to achieve a rustic look.
- Keep it simple: Avoid incorporating too many colors or patterns. Keep it simple and stick to a neutral color palette.
- Add vintage elements: Incorporating vintage elements like an old-fashioned tub or a copper sink can add character to your bathroom.
- Consider lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that complement the rustic theme like wrought iron sconces or a rustic chandelier.
- Accessorize: Don't forget to accessorize with natural elements like plants, wicker baskets, and woven rugs to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op City8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNorth CoronaCollege PointEast TremontElmhurst