Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Morris Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the layout of your kitchen and the available space. Determine if there is enough space to accommodate new appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
- Style and Design: Determine the style and design you want for your kitchen. Choose the right color, material, and style for your cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplash.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your kitchen. Install sufficient lighting fixtures such as overhead lights, under-cabinet lights, and pendant lights to brighten up your kitchen and provide adequate lighting for cooking and other activities.
- Appliances: Choose the right appliances that suit your needs and lifestyle. Some essential appliances include a refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and range hood.
- Budget: Determine your budget for your kitchen remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and other expenses, and plan accordingly to stay within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris ParkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxJamaica CenterUniversity HeightsVan NestMurray Hill