Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Before starting any bathroom renovation, make sure to set a realistic budget. This will help guide your decisions when selecting fixtures, tiles, and other materials for your bathroom remodel.
- Layout: Consider the amount of available space and the layout of your bathroom. This will help determine what changes you can make and the type of fixtures you can install.
- Aesthetics: Your bathroom should be a reflection of your personal style. Consider the color scheme, texture, and finishes of your bathroom remodel to create a cohesive look and feel.
- Storage: Make sure there is enough storage in your bathroom for your needs. You may want to consider adding cabinets, shelves or niche spaces for your toiletries, towels and other bathroom essentials.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break the visual appeal of a bathroom. Select lighting that highlights the features of your bathroom remodel, creates a welcoming environment, and is suitable for tasks such as getting ready in the morning.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 White Shower Tile IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems