Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: The design of the bathroom should complement the overall design and style of your home. Make sure the fixtures, flooring, and other elements of the bathroom flow together smoothly.
- Functionality: Consider what you need and want from your bathroom. Is storage a priority? Do you need additional lighting? Do you want a spa-like ambiance? Make sure the remodel takes these factors into account.
- Budget: A large bathroom remodel can quickly become expensive. Make sure you have a clear budget in mind and stick to it. Consider cost-saving measures like using less expensive materials or keeping the existing layout of the bathroom.
- Timeline: A large bathroom remodel can take weeks or even months to complete. Make sure you have a realistic timeline in mind and consider how long you can live without access to the bathroom. Communicate with your contractor about the timeline and any potential delays.
- Permits: In Midtown Manhattan, permits may be required for significant bathroom remodels. Check local regulations and make sure you have all necessary permits before beginning the project to avoid costly fines or legal issues.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York