Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Tudor City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style: When choosing the style for the traditional bathroom remodel, it is essential to choose a design that will complement the Tudor City's historic charm, such as incorporating vintage or antique fixtures.
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom should maximize the available space while still maintaining an elegant and spacious feel. Incorporating elements like a clawfoot tub or pedestal sink will free up floor space and make the room look more extensive.
- Lighting: Tudor City is known for its narrow streets and close proximity buildings, which can limit natural light in the bathroom. Choosing the right lighting scheme is essential to amplify natural light while still providing adequate task lighting, especially around the vanity and shower areas.
- Materials: Traditional bathrooms often incorporate classic materials like marble, porcelain, and brass. In Tudor City, using these traditional materials will add to the city's historic charm while still providing a timeless look that will last for years to come.
- Storage: Traditional bathrooms often have fewer storage options, so optimizing the available storage space is necessary. Incorporating built-in cabinets or a vanity with ample storage will keep the room clutter-free while adding to the traditional bathroom's classic design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tudor City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tudor City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tudor City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tudor CityHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanVinegar HillCarroll GardensCarnegie HillWest Village