Guide to a bathroom Remodel in College Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Design: Consider the layout and design of the bathroom. Think about whether you want to keep the current layout or if you want to make any changes to maximize space.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel. This will help you prioritize your upgrades and avoid overspending.
- Plumbing and Electrical: Review the plumbing and electrical systems in the bathroom. Consider whether you need to upgrade these systems as part of the remodel.
- Materials and Finishes: Choose the materials and finishes you want to use for the remodel. Think about the durability, maintenance, and style of each material to ensure it meets your needs and preferences.
- Contractor: Find a reputable and experienced contractor to handle the remodel. Check reviews, credentials, and references to ensure you hire the right professional for the job.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College PointHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaWestchester SquareLindenwoodUnionport