Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Woodhaven
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and if it fits your needs. Maybe you want to add an island or change the placement of appliances.
- Cabinets: Decide if you want to keep your current cabinets or replace them. If you replace them, consider the style, color, and material.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that fits your lifestyle and design preferences. Popular options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Lighting: Evaluate your current lighting situation and see if you need to add or adjust fixtures. Under-cabinet lighting can make a big difference in functionality and ambiance.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your kitchen remodel and prioritize accordingly. Remember to leave some cushion for unexpected expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodhaven
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodhaven
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodhaven
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodhavenDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWeeksvilleSpring CreekParkchesterLongwood