Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Woodhaven
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: One of the biggest considerations for a traditional bathroom remodel is the layout. Ensure that the layout is functional, maximizes space and meets your needs. Working with an experienced contractor can help ensure the bathroom is laid out for maximum functionality.
- Style: When it comes to traditional bathroom remodels, homeowners usually opt for a classic and timeless design. Think elegant and classic accessories, neutral color palettes, and traditional fixtures. Consider utilizing materials like marble or porcelain, and install traditional cabinets to enhance the classic look of your bathroom.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial to creating a functional and appealing bathroom space. Ensure that your bathroom has enough natural light and consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Replacing old plumbing fixtures with new, sleek fixtures can elevate the look and functionality of your bathroom. Consider installing a new bathtub, showerhead, sink faucet, and toilet. Installing water-saving fixtures can save you money on your water bill.
- Budget: A traditional bathroom remodel can be costly, so it's essential to set a budget before embarking on the project. Consider what is most important to you and prioritize your budget accordingly. Be sure to work with a contractor who will help you stay within your budget constraints without sacrificing quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodhaven
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodhaven
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodhaven
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodhavenHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensForest Hills GardensHunts PointStarrett CitySomerville