The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Design style: Consider the design style you want to incorporate into your bathroom remodel. Opt for modern and timeless design styles that will not become outdated quickly, such as contemporary or transitional designs.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a vital role in modern bathroom designs. Plan for plenty of natural light and supplement with artificial lights for evening and early morning use. It is essential to choose lighting fixtures that complement the overall style of your bathroom.
- Storage: Storage space is crucial in your bathroom remodel. Ensure that you incorporate adequate storage area for towels, toiletries, and other essentials to keep them organized and hidden away from sight. Wall-mounted cabinets, open shelves, and vanity drawers are excellent options.
- Materials and finishes: Modern bathroom remodeling projects often feature natural materials like stone, wood, and tile. However, you can incorporate other materials like glass and metal to add character and sophistication to your bathroom. Ensure that you choose high-quality and durable materials that will last long.
- Functionality: When doing your modern bathroom remodel, consider functionality. Ensure that the layout of your bathroom promotes ease of use and movement. Also, consider adding features such as heated floors, towel warmers, and other smart bathroom technology to enhance functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel