Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural materials such as stone, wood, and metal to achieve a rustic look
- Incorporate earthy colors such as beige, brown, and green to create a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Add vintage or antique fixtures such as clawfoot tubs, copper sinks, and wrought iron towel racks to enhance the rustic vibe
- Consider installing a walk-in shower with stone tiles and a pebble floor for a spa-like experience
- Integrate natural elements such as plants, flowers, and seashells to further enhance the rustic feel and bring the outdoors inside
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandStapletonSilver LakeGrymes HillDyker Heights