Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Annadale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom in relation to the size and shape of the space. Determine if the existing layout is functional or if it needs to be changed to maximize space usage.
- Storage: Storage is essential in a small bathroom, so consider adding built-in shelves, cabinets, or organizational units to keep the space clutter-free.
- Lighting: Appropriate lighting can make a small bathroom feel larger and more inviting. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity area, and installing bright overhead lighting to make the space feel more open.
- Color: The right color scheme can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Neutral colors like white, beige, or gray can create a clean, airy feel, while bold colors can add personality and vibrancy to the space.
- Fixtures and finishes: Choose fixtures and finishes that complement the overall style and design of the bathroom. Consider upgrading to more efficient and eco-friendly fixtures, such as low-flow toilets and showerheads.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Annadale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Annadale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Annadale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AnnadaleKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom