The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and whether it needs to be reconfigured. This could involve moving appliances, adding or removing cabinets, or creating more counter space.
- Cabinets: Choose high-quality cabinets that fit your style and storage needs. Custom cabinets can offer the most flexibility, but stock or semi-custom options may be more cost-effective.
- Countertops: Select countertops that are durable and easy to maintain. Options include granite, marble, quartz, and butcher block.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking needs. Consider the size, features, and finishes that will work best in your kitchen.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting that enhances the functionality and ambiance of your kitchen. This could include overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and accent lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concord
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concord
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concord
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcordDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design